Welcome to Version 22.1.1
Thank you for choosing BrickStor. The RackTop team is pleased to announce the availability of
BrickStor version 22.1.1.
Features and Functionality
Minor patch release addressing CVE-2020-1472 advisory.
New & Notable Features
BrickStor SP installation now supports UEFI booting! This only applies to the new installations using
22.1 or newer version. Previously installed systems using Legacy mode will remain in Legacy mode.
New hardware support
• Intel R2000WFXXX chassis (Big Horn Peak)
• Intel x722 network adapters (i40)
• Atto Host Bust Adapters
• Emulex Fibre Channel adapters (initiator mode)
• HPE 3Par (iSCSI/FC)
• HPE Primera (iSCSI/FC)
• HPE XP8 (FC)
• HPE Nimble (iSCSI/FC)
• HPE Synergy
New console loader and login screens
We are happy to introduce redesigned loader and login screens. Both are simplified to improve
usability and out of the box experience.
For newly installed systems the console login will present an initial configuration wizard. The wizard
will assist in setting up network configuration for the management interface and step through the
BrickStor SP registration.
New software registration
22.1 brings in enhanced registration process. The systems can now be licensed via myRackTop
Changes to Existing Features
- AFP is no longer part of the product. Be sure to migrate any existing AFP shares to SMB prior to
- upgrading to this version.
- RackTop call home for updates switched from https://api.myracktop.com to https://myracktop.com. If
- applicable, check any outbound firewall policies to allow TCP port 443 to myracktop.com from the
- BrickStor SP appliances.
- A new database format for Data Protection and Replication logs was introduced in version 22.
- Existing logs are automatically migrated. If you are missing legacy log entries, contact RackTop
- Support for assistance.
- Python was removed from this release and is no longer supported.
Some other features received bug fixes: Replication, TDM, HA (pool import/export), Rack View,
Mellanox driver. See Resolved Issues section for details.